L3inad

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Project 2

Hi,

Project 2 has been the easiest project so far. We had to use the photos from project 1 and create a web gallery.

We had to follow a set of instructions that were given and create 4 web galleries. I'm a newbie on this and it only took me like half an hour.

The way I set up the galleries is that I put 10 pictures, 5 originals and 5 retouched, and I placed each original next to the retouch. I think its cool like that because we can see the improvement from picture to picture by just clicking next.

That was pretty much it for project 2!

Off-topic: I will be missing class on Friday because Im going to a conference in Washington D.C., so if anybody could comment here telling me what they did on Friday, I would be very grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home